The Games Focus aims to represent to the graphics community the incredible innovation and creativity in the games industry and provide meaningful and informative content to game-industry professionals who attend SIGGRAPH 2015. As the premier graphics conference, SIGGRAPH is our chance to spotlight the innovations, and the visionaries behind them, that have advanced the technology and art that helps shape the games industry today.
SIGGRAPH 2015 is looking for submissions from all components of the games industry and industries that are influenced by them. From the AAA games company to the independent game developer, from the desktop machine to the mobile platform, from the veteran industry professional to the new graduate fresh out of school, SIGGRAPH 2015 is eager to present your work. Follow the suggestions and links below to find the program that's right for you.
- Visually stunning cinematics or gameplay sequences can be presented at Real-Time Live! or screened at the Computer Animation Festival.
- Excellent game models, animations, effects and level design can be shown in two-minute Dailies segments.
- New production techniques, game tools, or graphics method can be presented in Talks.
- If you're an expert in a particular area, or leading the way in an important new trend, present a Course and inspire the industry.
- Panels are ideal for interactive discussion formats relating to games and the convictions surrounding them.
- Groundbreaking research and development in games can be presented in Technical Papers.
- Describe promising work in progress in a Poster, ask people to make content for your game in the Studio, and demonstrate a new game-production tool or control system in Emerging Technologies.
If you're still not sure what to submit or which program to send it to, please contact the Games Chair.